Dr. Marsh McEachrane is a Board Certified Obstetrician-Gynecologist who has been in practice, in Broward County Florida since 1991.
He completed his undergraduate studies at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. He then went on to complete his medical degree at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, in Baltimore Maryland, USA. From there, he completed his post graduate training with specialization in Obstetric’s & Gynecology at McGill University Medical System in Montreal, Quebec Canada.
Dr. McEachrane is a certified da Vinci Robotic surgeon.
The specialty, Obstetrics and Gynecology is like no other in medicine. From the reproductive years through to the post-menopausal years, the disease processes that can affect the female body require the expertise of a skilled physician; this special care is what Dr. McEachrane believes he can provide to his patients.
Dr. McEachrane’s resume is inclusive of:
- Residency in OB/GYN, Mc Gill University. Montreal, Canada
- Fellowship in the American College of Obstetric & Gynecology
- Fellowship in the American College of Surgeon’s
- Member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Member of the Society of Obstetrician’s & Gynecologist’s of Canada
- Member of the Florida Obstetrician’s & Gynecologist’s Society
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Diplomat, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Educational Background
- University: McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
- University: University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
- Degree: Doctor of Medicine
- Internship: McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Residency: McGill University, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal, Quebec, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology